- Buy & Print your ticket confirmation
- Bring Your Photo ID for ticket and age requirements – 18 and over – 16 with parental consent – parent must be on site to sign waivers.
- You must bring your ticket confirmation with you!
- Show up within the hour of your reservation
- Wear comfortable outdoor wear. Wear closed toed shoes and pants or shorts suitable for landing in the grass.
- Skydive Lodi Parachute Center is dedicated to your safety. Weather dictates our sport. High winds, rain and other weather related issues can slow or halt jumping for the day.
- If weather stops jumping you can come back with priority and no re-booking.
- Bring a USB for faster and easier delivery of your Amazing Video and Photos
- Tips are not included in price and average $10-$20 per instructor and cameraman
- No refunds
The VIP Experience:
Priority Check In
Your online tandem voucher comes with priority checkin. When the days and lines are long, your voucher gets you through the first hurdle faster. Buy online now.
Tandem Skydive from 13,000 feet!
Almost 3 miles high of pure adrenaline fun
Fastest Most Comfortable Aircraft in NorCal
Enjoy our Fleet of twin aircraft Otters, the largest and fastest in NorCal
Personal PRO Cameramen
As a VIP you get your own personal cameraman to jump with you and record every aspect of your experience from suit up, boarding, in flight, the skydive and the landing
Custom Edited Video
Your video is custom edited by your personal cameraman. No two are the same. Your video and stills are delivered on DVD or USB for your convenience. Bring your own USB for faster service.
Up to 100 or More Photos to Share
Our PRO Videomen and women are shooting constantly to make sure your entire skydive is brought to life and memory with usually over 100 images ready to be shared, tagged and printed.
You must reserve your seat on the airplane in advance.
– No other Skydiving center in the world
offers this package for less. No one.
– We keep our costs low
by simply cutting out all the middle men and extra services.
– We put our money into our aircraft and the newest state of the art equipment in the industry.
Do your research.
No one in the world offers tandem skydives at this altitude, out of these large aircraft, with new equipment, and with a personal camera-person. No one. These prices and this experience is truly one of the last of it’s kind in the world today. Lodi is the real adventure outlet of the old barnstorming days run by a skydiving legend who has owned, operated a skydiving center for over 50 years.
At over 30,000 skydives and a career that has created 1,000’s of skydivers, many who have done on to be world champions, Bill Dause and Skydive Lodi is your last chance to enjoy this experience. Due to competition and a changing financial economy, this will not last forever. Those who miss out jumping at Lodi, will wish they had. We look forward to sharing this experience with you.